I am a 56 (as of 2008) year old man with a lovely wife Lois (almost 34 years married) and a sweet daughter Emily, who's about to go to MIT in the Fall of 2008 to study Mechanical Engineering. I have a long list of avocational and career interests. For example, for 32 years I've done volunteer work in a local Emergency Department wherever I've lived.
I recently left my job of nearly 15 years (the first break between jobs of more than a week in 37 years of working) to start a consulting business, SynOvation Solutions (www.synovationsolutions.com), with an old friend, David Gilliam.
While starting this new business, I decided to take a week-long course in Mediation, and plan to do volunteer (for now) work as a mediator, particularly in community, employment, and IT-related disputes.
I will divide my attention between my family (including my daughter's last few months at home), my new partnership, my volunteer work now including mediation, and local hiking in the San Francisco Bay Area.
No comments:
Post a Comment